Before enrolling into an ServeWell course, it's important to understand the refund policy terms and conditions.
- Full payment is required at the time of purchase unless your organization has been approved for credit by ServeWell.
- For online payments we accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, JCB, Discovery, Diners and bank transfer.
- To request other forms of payment please contact us.
- If you are an organization who will be enrolling students on a regular basis and would like to apply for a credit account, please go to the ‘For Business’ section of this website.
Course enrolment refunds
- ServeWell will safeguard fees paid by participants/trainees.
- If a participant is dissatisfied with any part of the course being delivered then they will be eligible for a refund of 100% of any monies paid if the following conditions have been satisfied:
- The course has a major defect that prevents the participant from using it AND
- The request for refund has been received in writing within 7 days of enrolment AND
- The participant has not yet attempted any end of lesson quizzes
- When a refund is approved, the refund payment will be paid within 14 days. Refunds are to be paid via electronic funds transfer back onto the credit or debit card used for the original purchase.
This policy does not in any way limit the rights of participants to take action under Canada’s consumer protection laws.